Comprehensive heat pump service and maintenance
Do you need a heat pump repair or service before winter hits? Or maybe an entirely new heating installation?
Tasmanian Heat Pump Centre employs qualified experienced installers and servicers of heating and cooling solutions. Our experienced heat pump specialists, ensures we can provide you with fast, quality service at a great price.
We offer heating service, repairs, maintenance and installations for all major brands. Our heating services include:
- Heat pump installations and service
- Heating repair for all units
- Preventative tune-ups and cleanings
- Expert troubleshooting and diagnosis
You should have a professional technician service your heat pump at least every year which will give you piece of mind, as well as prolonging the life of the system. Our technicians can also pick up on any warranty issues.
Some of the basic requirements for a heat pump service include:
- The cleaning of the external fins and outdoor heat exchanger.
- To include a full visual inspection.
- A full inspection of all external and internal pipe work.
- Test and inspect the operation of the compressor running current.
- Check for any loose fittings/connections – both electrical and supply pipes (to include report on integrity of lagging.
- Check and inspect circulating pumps.
- Check and adjust if necessary operational set-up and efficiency settings, check customer is satisfied with set-up and fully aware of operation.
Please contact us for all your heat pump servicing needs or phone (03) 6343 7755.
Find out more about your heat pump service requirements
If you are in any doubt about when to service your heat pump, we recommend that you talk to one of our expert advisers today. Call (03) 6343 7755 and we can talk you through the service requirements for your heat pumps.